Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I'm BACK!

It has been three years since I have written a post. Not because I wasn't reading, I just was simply busy in other elements of my life.  Now is the time to return to the blogging world with a little bit different of a focus this time.  

Some updates:

  • I am no longer teaching English although I will always be a teacher at heart.  It is my passion and greatest love; however, I was ready for a new adventure. 
  • After two years of school administration, I worked as a school improvement director for a year. Now, I am venturing into the world of educational technology working in support.  Wish me luck!
  • The changes on the job front have allowed me more time to focus on some of my life goals - including this blog/social media to share my love of reading.  

I look forward to taking you along my journey of sharing the love of reading.  Make sure to follow me on social media for my current readings. Don't forget to share your love of reading with me by recommending a book, tagging me in your reading posts, and, hopefully, finding one of my shared books to read along the way.  

This is the book label I will attach to each book that I send out into the world.  If you find one, read it, share it, and follow it!



No comments:

Post a Comment