Wednesday, February 7, 2018

After the Game

Image result for after the game abbi glines epub

When I started reading this book, I couldn't remember what happened in the other two books in the series - Until Friday Night and Under the Lights.  I do remember liking them, but that is all.  Once I got about 40 pages into the book, the premise behind the book came back to me, and I was able to connect the characters.  If you haven't read the first two in the series, they can easily be read out of order as the characters slightly overlap, but the author gives enough information to continue without reading the previous books.

From the back cover, "When town golden boy Brady Higgens finds Riley and her daughter, Bryony, stranded on the side of the road in a storm, he pulls over and gives them a ride - not because he cares about Riley, of course, but because of the kid."  Or, maybe it wasn't because of the kid...

RC points = 15

No comments:

Post a Comment