Sunday, January 1, 2017

Telesa

Image result for telesa

Loved is an understatement for how much I liked this book. This book became a part of me; it still is a part of me even months later.  Actually, I am pretty sure this book with be a part of me forever.  Now, it is widely known that I love everything about the Pacific Islands, so it is not a shocker that I would love this story.

I don't even know how to explain this story...maybe I will attempt in phrases"

half-Samoan, half- haole
visits Samoa to find her long lost family
realizes her mother is still alive
finds out she is a Fire Goddess
falls in love with a guy (so did I)
fights with her mom
can she control her powers?
jealousy, rage, happiness, the unknown
who is she? 


Just read it...I promise you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment