Friday, October 28, 2016

To Boy Most Likely To...

Image result for the boy most likely to reading counts


This book has been on my shelf for over a year as it was another one of the books from the Microsoft grant. I am almost finished with the books...finally.  I didn't even realize that it was the sequel to The Girl Next Door.  It took me a awhile to remember the connection to the other book, but eventually I got there.  

Tim is the guy you probably shouldn't like, but you just can't help it.  He makes all the wrong decisions without any reason, yet he has the biggest heart for those he loves.  Alice is the girl who always makes the right decision putting her family and friends before herself.  There is nothing about them being together that makes sense.  But that is the point, life doesn't always make sense.

I loved this easy read.  It is a reminder that good people make bad decisions and everyone deserves a second chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment