Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Play Safe, then Play Hard


Image result for play safe play hard books


This is a new series that I received from the Microsoft grant.  I am informed that there is a third in the series; I will add it to my read list.  

The synopsis on the back of these books summarizes it best:

Play Safe - "I always thought that when I fell in love it would be easy, like catching the perfect pitch.  The right girl would slide into my life as seamlessly as a ball into my glove.  That's what I wanted.  A typical boy meets girl, girl falls for jock story."

Play Hard - "I work hard. I study hard. I play hard."


There is nothing special about these books, but they were fun, easy reads.  They made the plane ride go by quickly, and I enjoyed each one of them.  If you like the Catching Jordan series, these are great books to read.







No comments:

Post a Comment