Sunday, March 20, 2016

Three Wishes

Image result for three wishes

It's fun to see the cover of this book because I listened to this book instead of reading it.  Thanks to my subscription to Audible, I enjoyed every hour of this novel especially on the five hour drive to California. Thanks to an accident, I got an extra two hours of listening time and a completed book!

Being a triplet can't be easy, but it is guaranteed to come with great laughs, tears, and stories.  From parents, to boyfriends, to children, to future plans, these triplets show the struggles of having three of you where every you go and what ever you do.  

Liane Moriarty's humor was just as spectacular as her other books.  Although the point of view changed throughout the book, it was easily followed even in the audio book.  Just when the reader thinks the great debacle is going to be solved, another situation is created leaving the reader to only guess what might happen next.  I laughed out loud several times (in which the teenagers in the back thought was totally weird), and I still marvel at the author's great sense of humor.

Adult read - not on the RC list.

No comments:

Post a Comment