Friday, April 1, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge

Just like health and fitness goals, career goals, and life goals, we must have reading goals.  As an English teacher, I am constantly exposed to books, and I read more than I probably want to admit.  However, all that reading isn't always the books that I want to be reading (although I usually enjoy them).  We must challenge our minds just as we challenge our bodies and bank accounts.  Thanks to the Modern Mrs. Darcy, one of my favorite reading blogs, I was enlightened by this reading challenge.  Although the goal would be to read one book a month, realistically, I know that I will probably read seven of them in the summer.  Either way...challenge accepted.  


Book #1 - A book you've been meaning to read - Matched. 
Book #2 - A book you can finish in one day - The Thing about the Truth
Book #3 - A book published before you were born - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment